Supertech Basera : Sector 79 B, Gurgaon : Overview
Please like and share
to your friends.
Coloniser/Developer: Revital Reality Pvt. Ltd. Development arrangement with Supertech Ltd. Lic. No/Year:
- 163 of 2014 dt. 12.09.2014
- 164 of 2014 dated 12.09.2014. Combined Zoning Approval Dwg No. DGTCP-4971 dt. 03.11.2014.
Sector 79, 79 B of Gurgaon Manesar Urban Complex
Project Area: 12.10 Acres comprising a total 1976 flats out of which 5% Flats reserved for management quota and 95% for public.
Community Facilities: One Community Hall of 2000 sqft. And one Anganwadi cum-creche of 2000 sq.ft.
*Category 1: 112 Flats of 310 sq.ft. (approx) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregate area of 94 sq.ft. (approx.) with a two-wheeler parking.
*Category 2: (a) 1744 Flats of 473 sq.ft. (approx) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregate area of 73 sq.ft. (approx.) with a two-wheeler parking. (b)120 Flats of 495 sq.ft. (approx) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregate area of 97 sq.ft. (approx) with a two-wheeler parking.
Applications can be procured & submitted at : Supertech Limited, 702-703, 7th Floor, Tower-A, Signature Tower, South City-I, Gurgaon 122001 by paying an application fee of Rs. 1000/- by extended submission date of 20th April, 2015. The allotment will be done through a draw by Haryana Government. The rates are on Carpet Area basis.
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban areas of Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retaining only one flat.
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle Office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Policy 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.8.2013 (available in the Department website i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in)
Suggested Resale Properties