DLF The Crest : Secter 54, Gurgaon: Overview
Please like and share
DLF The Crest
to your friends.
Six stunning towers set the stage for an exquisite lifestyle. The Crest marries classic and modern design in timeless harmony. Its interior is equally spectacular, with well-appointed, spacious three and four bedroom apartments and private balconies that overlook a beautifully landscaped complex and the cosmopolitan city skyline
The Crest's visionary design brings together timeless elements to create a single, balanced architectural statement. The landmark design is a mix of art deco, modern and classic styles that will appeal to connoisseurs.
Tall towers rise up from the sprawling 8.822 acre (35701 Sq. Mt.) site with dramatic flair. The architectural design ensures that you are cocooned from the noise of the bustling city, making The Crest your private oasis.
Open your mind to the possibilities of truly limitless living. Every home at The Crest has been designed to deliver the utmost in space and design. Even the smaller homes here are a luxurious 2225 square feet (206.7 sq. m.) with the largest homes offering an expansive 3907 square feet (362.97 sq. m.)
The feeling of openness is further enhanced by the ceiling height of 3.2 m (10.6 ft.), which makes these the highest apartment ceilings ever created by DLF, minimal column sizes and a well-defined flow between living, dining and other private areas.
- Structure designed for the highest seismic considerations of zone-V, against zone-IV as stipulated by the BIS codes, for better safety.
- Air conditioned apartments with energy efficient VRF or VRV system including the kitchen and the utility room but excluding the toilets.
- Air conditioned entrance halls and lift lobbies.
- Eco friendly environment with proposed rain water harvesting system to recharge aquifer, and proposed use of metered treated water from STP for flushing and horticulture.
- Proposed metered water supply for individual apartments.
- Heated water supply through geysers/ boilers in toilets, kitchens and additionally through solar water heaters in the kitchens.
- High speed passenger elevators with additional service elevator.
- Pressurized staircases, lift lobbies and lift shafts, for better fire safety.
- Air conditioning in the utility room.
- Double-glazed tinted windows to minimize demands on air conditioning and eliminate sound pollution.
- As a special security feature, shuttle elevators from the basement can only access the lobby.
Suggested Resale Properties